Accessing the Vaccine Reporting Tool
If you would like to submit/update your vaccination status from your phone, you can do so by installing the Now Mobile app from the Apple App Store on iPhone, or Google Play store on Android.
Setting Up the App
- Open the “App Store” on an iPhone or “Google Play” on an Android device.
- Search for “Now Mobile.” The icon should look like this:
- Tap “Install”
- Open and set up the Now Mobile App:
- Enter a nickname of your choice and the instance address: “umassmed” (the app will add “.service-nw.com” to this)
- Tap “Save and login”
- Tap “Continue” when prompted
- Enter your UMMS username and password and tap “log in”
Once logged in, you should see an icon for “Vaccine Reporting” near the top of the home page.
You will then see exactly the same page as what would appear on the website for submitting your vaccination status.
Submitting and Updating your Vaccination Status
Once on the Vaccine Reporting Tool in mobile or in the web browser, simply enter data in all the required fields and click the “Save” button.
You should see a message at the top of the page confirming the dose and vaccination has been created. The page will automatically update to reflect these changes.
If your vaccine type requires two doses, you may come back to this page at any time and add the dose. The page may look something like this:
You may also return to this page to update any of the info, including the images, at any time.
University of Massachusetts Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655 | www.umassmed.edu